Terms and Conditions
- Touring and Camping - £50 per week deposit.
Self Catering houses and bungalows - £150 per week deposit per house or bungalow.
Deposits are not refundable.
- The confirmation of the booking, by payment of deposit, issue of an email or confirmation letter by Trencreek Holiday Park, constitutes a contract between both parties and an acceptance of our Terms & Conditions.
- Cheques should be made payable to TRENCREEK HOLIDAY PARK and your address written on the back.
Cheques returned from the Bank unpaid will incur a £10 administration charge.
Debit/Credit Card payments can be taken in advance over the telephone.
- In the event of a cancellation all deposits are NON- REFUNDABLE.
Refunds on cancellation - up to 42 days before your arrival date full balance (less deposit) will be given if the property can be re-let.
After 42 days before your arrival date NO REFUNDS will be given.
We strongly advise you to take out YOUR OWN holiday insurance in the event of you cancelling.
- Unless we receive prior notice of late arrival, your camping pitch will be held to 6.pm. on arrival date, at which time the unit or pitch may be re-let.
- Anyone using Trencreek Holiday Park and its facilities do so entirely at their own risk and we will not accept liability for the loss of or damage to persons and/or property, and the unavailability of any amenity or service due to circumstances beyond the management's control. There may be some curtailment of the Park's facilities early and late season.
- In the event of cancellation of any booking by the Proprietors, the liability of the Proprietors will be limited to a refund of monies paid.
- Bookings are from Saturday to Saturday. Midweek bookings by arrangement.
- Trencreek Holiday Park is a family park and caters for families and couples, and does not accept all male, all female or uneven mixed parties unless by prior arrangement.
- No pets are allowed.
- In the instance of behaviour detrimental to other holiday makers, persons responsible will be evicted from the Park, with no refund of any monies.
Self Catering Houses and Bungalows
- On receipt of your Booking Form and deposit, we will send you confirmation of your booking. The balance MUST be paid AT LEAST 42 DAYS BEFORE your arrival date or we reserve the right to re-let. Please note that reminders are not sent. Any booking made within six weeks of the holiday date MUST be paid for in full at the time of booking.
- Accommodation will not be ready for occupation until 2 P.M. ON DAY OF ARRIVAL and must be vacated not later than 10 A.M. ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE. You are welcome to arrive earlier and use our facilities.
- No accommodation may be occupied by more than the number booked. We reserve the right to terminate any booking before or during the holiday at our discretion.
- We ask that you leave your accommodation and its contents clean and tidy. Breakages must be reported to Reception to obtain replacements. ELECTRICAL FAILURES ETC. SHOULD BE REPORTED WITHOUT DELAY. SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THE SELF CATERING HOUSES AND BUNGALOWS
- Keys are available at Reception where they must be handed in on departure.
- A £50 cash key deposit is payable on arrival and is returnable on departure by cheque (during office hours, otherwise the deposit will be returned within 7 days), if the unit is left to our satisfaction. If necessary, a cleaning charge will be deducted. Anti-social behaviour will forfeit your key deposit. Bed linen MUST be used in our holiday homes, otherwise a cleaning charge will be taken from your Key Deposit.
Touring and Camping
- On receipt of your Booking Form and deposit we will send you confirmation of your booking. The balance MUST be paid on day of arrival. If payment is to be made by cheque it must be received at least 28 days in advance of arrival date.
- During peak season pitches may not be available until 12 noon on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.